Preferred Professional Status
BOSLIL is pleased to offer Preferred Professional Status to quality intermediaries who require a banking partner willing to work with them and their clients. BOSLIL understands how important efficient and flexible international banking service is to intermediaries in today's banking environment and has created a program which easily accommodates portfolios of clients made up of various structures.
The main features of the Preferred Professional Status are as follows:
A streamlined application process
- BOSLIL creates master due diligence files.
- Ideal for trust services providers and other professionals involved in the administration of their clients' structures and financial transactions and the result is a non-repetitive due diligence process.
Structure charts can be created
- BOSLIL and the Preferred Professional will devise certified charts for structures which will identify all entities involved in a structure.
- This will eliminate the need for forwarding due diligence documentation for every entity involved in a structure. The Preferred Professional will agree to foward due diligence on any entity of a structure should BOSLIL request.
Dedicated client portfolio representatives
- BOSLIL will assign customer service and other support representatives to manage the needs of a Preferred Professional's portfolio.
- This support mechanism not only considers the needs of the clients of a portfolio but also the needs of the Preferred Professional in managing the portfolio.
- Portfolio reports can be generated for Preferred Professionals.
Continuous needs assessment
- BOSLIL will meet with a Preferred Professional annually to discuss the portfolio.
- Preferred Professionals have the choice to meet at their offices or at BOSLIL.
- Depending on the size of a portfolio and the volume of transactions, Preferred Professionals may negotiate for lower transaction costs for their clients.